The Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company (SNEPCo) on behalf of itself, its co-venturers and NNPC announces the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarshipfor students in undergraduate courses of Nigerian universities.
The programme is managed by SNEPCo and provides yearly grants to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
The NNPC/SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. Applications are invited from qualified Nigerian undergraduates.
Eligible Applicants must: ·
Citizens of Nigeria ONLY
All accreditied universities in Nigeria
Fields of study
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria:
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Number of awards
Not specified, but several will be awarded
Successful applicants will receive grants every year from their second year to the completion of their degree programme. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic/ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
Method of Application
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications.
- Eligible students studying the eligible courses listed above in accredited Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic applicationon the official website. Please note the instructions below:
Please note the instructions below:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online Here to provide the required personal and educational details.
Applicants are to upload scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- and Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin.
- Students are to upload their 100 level results.
Applications should be submitted online on or before Monday 24 September, 2018.