Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) – Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) Operators of OML 130, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for:
Title: 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.The award , which is open to all first year and second year full time students irrespective of curse of study, is aimed at assisting brillian Nigerian students to finanace their education. The scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second) to the completion of their degree
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Application is online through the Application portal
- Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018 at designated centers nationwide
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.