The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has challenged president Buhari and the APC led government to name any APC member or a non party member that the presidency has prosecuted for corruption.
According to a statement by PDP, they accused President Buhari of encouraging corruption and making his administration a refugee camp for corrupt politicians.
The statement read
1. We challenge the @OfficialAPCNg to name one individual from its Party or a non member that the @MBuhari Presidency has investigated, prosecuted or arraigned before any court of competent jurisdiction in the last three and half years
2. If for anything, President @MBuhari has encouraged corruption in our nation more than any President that had the privilege of governing our nation Nigeria.
3. @MBuhari Presidency is now a refugee camp for known and well advertised faces of corruption. We challenge the @OfficialAPCNg to advise its candidate to stop encouraging corruption with his holier than thou attitude
4. From the factional National Chairman of the @OfficialAPCNg, to the co-chairman of the @MBuhari campaign Organization, to the DG of the Campaign, the zonal directors and the recent entrants from Bauchi & Gombe states, they are all Candidates of the @officialEFCC over corruption
5. Finally, once again, we counsel President @MBuhari to submit the list of his campaign structure to the @officialEFCC, and he should not forget to add his immediate family and direct the commission Ag. Chairman, Ibrahim Magu to prosecute them immediately